HealthTech Build is a new group of technology experts and medical professionals who are passionate about healthcare. While Boston is both a world leader in healthcare and home to a thriving technology ecosystem, these two communities interact less often than they should. HealthTech Build will bridge that gap by helping tech experts to enter the complex healthcare sector and provide technical assistance to our local academic medical centers, biotech companies, and healthcare entrepreneurs.
Our current initiatives focus on:
- Driving towards actual implementation of technology solutions to healthcare problems.
- Facilitating action through local collaborations, because not enough action happens in healthcare.
- Further exploring areas that involve clinically relevant data, and what data could fall within this scope.
We invite the community to submit ideas or questions for each initiative. We will consider all submissions in the planning of our future events, workshops, and other resources we will produce or make available.
In addition, we invite you to:
- Join our mailing list and be the first to know about upcoming HealthTech Build and community events
- Check out our upcoming events
- Check out our past events
- Become a member [coming soon]