APPLICATIONS ARE NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED
Marketing & Program Manager [Part-Time]
We are seeking a self-motivated Marketing & Program Manager to serve as the “make it happen” person at HealthTech Build. This role is both hands-on and strategic at a fast-growing nonprofit at the cutting edge of healthcare and technology. HealthTech Build, founded in 2018, helps tech experts to enter the complex healthcare sector and provide technical assistance to Boston’s academic medical centers, biotech companies, and healthcare entrepreneurs.
- Lead the planning and implementation of 6-12 events per year. Develop schedules, monitor progress to ensure deadlines are met, work with external vendors, develop event collateral, and provide exceptional leadership across all projects to ensure high quality programs.
- Manage key stakeholders (speakers, sponsors, and volunteers) to ensure a high level of engagement before, during, and after events.
- Develop marketing relationships with community partners.
- Curate and post content for social media accounts, newsletter, and website.
- Support the Board of Directors and strategic partners.
Great candidates will bring a self-starter attitude and be able to get things done in a timely way without a lot of direction. Demonstrated success in event planning or project/program management, with a high attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects and keep track of deadlines and deliverables, is crucial. Our ideal candidate has a strong interest in our organization’s mission but does not need direct experience with healthcare and technology.
- This role is a flexible, remote, part-time role. The starting commitment is an average of 10hrs/week.
- If this person demonstrates a high quality of work and aptitude to take on more, there is a possibility to grow with the organization
- This position is structured as an independent contractor
- This position is accountable to the Board of Directors
Please email your resume and a statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org